Kyocera Digno 503kc Pattern + Frp unlock solution. How to hard reset digno 503kc using EasyJtag or UFI. Dead boot full dump file. Kyocera 503 model isp pinout are ready.
kyocera 503kc flash file
kyocera digno 404kc pattern unlock
digno 503kc software
digno 503kc unlock code
kyocera wx04k hard reset
kyocera 404kc hard reset
kyocera 404kc hard reset gsmhosting
digno 503kc frp
How to remove pattern + FRP Digno 503KC
There is no method to hard reset via recovery if you forget your phone’s screen lock. But here is exclusively present isp pinout for direct emmc. You can connect these isp pinouts and use any Professional Jtag Box like EasyJtag Plus, UFi, or Medusa PRO to unlock pattern or password directly. here is the procedure for EasyJtag Users to Unlock Pattern+FRP without Dead Risk.
Note that this guide is for professionals only if you do not know that never try
- Disassemble the phone and get Mother Board ready for ISP wire connecting
- Connect CMD, CLK, DAT0, and GND ( and Use USB Cable for VCCQ and VCC) as shown in the picture2
- Open EasyJtag Classic Suite select eMMC 1 Click on Detect 2 and Make Sure CLK Rate = 36MHz and IO Voltage as 2.8 Volt
- IF Succussfully detected than choose advanced Tab and click on Android FRP Clear 4
- After that Click on Format User Data 5 to protect phone from Stuck on Logo
- It will take some time to complete formatting UserData so be patient.
- When you see Done on your Left side window, just dissconnect ISP wires and power on phone.
Here is successful operation snap pictures
Dead Boot Repair Digno 503KC
You will find dead boot repair full dump here to unbrick your Digno 503KC. You can also fix bootloop or stuck on logo by just writing User data partition and then format it.
Download Digno 503KC ISP Pinout + Full Dump
Link Last Updated: October 27, 2021
ISP Pinouts are Paid but Dump is free