Unrecoverable bootloader error (0x19000008) is a common error in Acer Iconia Tablets. This Problem occurs during Hard Resetting Acer Tab with Key Combinations. Read This Article to Recover “Unrecoverable bootloader error (0x19000008)” on Acer Iconia A200.
You can try this method on All Acer Iconia Series. Get Alive your Soft bricked Acer Iconia A200. You can not erase Userdata when this problem is occurring. This problem can be solved by Hard Resetting Method but you not solve this by normally hard resetting.
How to Hard Reset Acer Iconia A200
- Turn off Acer Iconia A200 completely
- Make Sure Orientation Lock Shuffle Button on Right Side
- Press and Hold VOLUME UP and POWER BUTTON
- When Tablet Vibrates Release Power Button, and Keep holding the VOLUME UP Button and Slide Orientation Lock Shuffle Button from Right to Left(See Picture).
- You will see the Text “Erasing UserData” on Top Left Corner
- after erasing it will automatically restart and wait some minutes to completely boot up.
How to Solve Unrecoverable bootloader error (0x19000008)
If you got some error “Unrecoverable bootloader error (0x19000008)” then do the above step again and again.
Just Slide Orientation Lock Shuffle Button from left to right. Press and Hold Power Key to forcibly shut down the Tablet.
When you see the screen off quickly release the Power Button and again press and hold the Power Button and VOLUME UP Button and again slide the shuffle button from the Right side to the Left.
Do this again and again until you get success. You should do this hard reset step at least 13 times to get success