Here is the easy and tested solution to remove/unlock Screen Lock including Pattern, Pin, Password, and save data. If you forgot your pattern on Samsung J7 2017 (J7 Pro) you can use this method to remove the only pattern lock without losing data.
This is a professional method and should be for educational or personal use only. In this method, You need a Professional Device “EFT PRO” or its activation from their resellers to get this tool working. There are several methods and files on the internet to remove screen locks on Samsung J730F but these files may contain bug/severe problems. You can do this procedure as described below.
J730F Bit2 Reset Screen lock Using EFT Pro
- First of all, Turn off your phone and go to Recovery Mode (Press and Hold HOME + VOLUME UP + POWER BUTTON)
- Here you will see Software AP Build version like this
- Look at recovery and Download the Same Binary version firmware.
- In case, if your phone is not going to Recovery Mode and try this option from EFT Pro to read Build Number from the phone. Samsung > Flash > “Read Build info (Download Mode).
- Open EFT_PRO.exe Choose SAMSUNG > Bypass Protections > Reset ScreenLock — FRP / OEM : ON (Download Mode)
- Search SM-J730F and select U1, U2, or U3 as Recovery mode
The above method works for all the latest binaries and safe methods. Here are some useful links