Samsung J6 J600F Downgrade firmware to bring back the phone from Android 10 to Android 9 without Dead Risk. This File has been tested on 2 devices. You can Flash this Downgrade firmware using Samsung Tool Pro, Odin3, EFT PRO, or any Samsung Tool. This File does not downgrade binary but can downgrade the phone from the latest version 10 to 9. Downgrade to reset frp.
There are some bugs in Android 10 on Samsung J600F U7 Android 10, Therefore sometimes we need to downgrade the phone. You can Download Downgrade Firmware for J6 to solve some of these Known issues
- Flash Screen when we rotate while playing a Video or Game
- WhatsApp Statuses are not playing sometimes
How to Downgrade J600F from Android 10 to 9
If you need to downgrade your J6 then you need to follow some of these steps
- Download Required Samsung USB Drivers and Samsung Tool pro software and install them one by one.
- Download Downgrade Firmware and extract it on your desktop or wherever else.
- Backup Everything, yes everything because in this process you will be lost all data from your phone
- Enable OEM Unlocking from Settings > About tap on Build Number to turn on USB Debugging options in Settings and then go to USB Debugging and Enable OEM Unlock. This will reset your phone
- After Reset turn on your phone in Download Mode(Press and Hold Both Volume Keys and insert USB Cable)
- Open Samsung tool pro on your PC and select AP, BL, CP, and CSC files and click on Flash
To Fix VCRUNTIME140.dll Error Install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015
Download J600F U7 Downgrade Firmware
Download J600F u7 downgrade from the below download link. The link is from Google Drive.