Do You want to make a factory reset of your locked phone but could not access recovery mode to make wipe data? then this file can help You to Reset Your Samsung G532G (any Bit) and fix the Recovery Mode. Download Samsung G532G Factory Reset File only 71.6 MB file.
I will discuss how to flash this file, Do You need any special tool or not. or special skills. Here are some details about the procedure.
How to Flash
First of all, remember this is not “FRP remove file”. using this file You can make reset Your Phone without flashing the whole firmware. Here is how to flash
- Download G532G Reset File Package and extract it to Your Desktop
- Make Sure Samsung USB Drivers are installed correctly.
- Open Odin3 tool (Official Samsung Flashing Tool) and click on AP1
- Now choose2 the cache.tar image file and click on Open3
- Connect Your Phone in Download Mode(Power Off the phone, Press and Hold Vol Down+Home+ Power buttons. When You see Prompt Screen press Vol Up to enter Download Mode)
- Click on Start4
Download Samsung G532G Reset File
File Size: 71.6 MB
Link Last Updated: April 24, 2022