How to root LG Aristo M210 T-Mobile smartphone using twrp. we are going to flash TWRP and get root access on LG M210. Download TWRP for LG Aristo M210. Tested
LG Aristo M210
5.0″ HD In-Cell Touch Display With 2.5D Arc Glass.
13MP Rear-Facing Autofocus Camera with LED Flash
Android™ Nougat 7.0 Operating System
1.5GB RAM / 16GB ROM (Usable up to 9.8GB)*
2,410mAh Removable Battery
How to Root LG Aristo M210
Here are some steps that we need to be succussed before we can continue using a rooted phone.
of course, you need the bootloader to be unlocked to flash custom images like TWRP, CWM or any custom ROM. for this purpose follow these easy steps.
- Go to Settings > About phone > Software info
- Tap on “Build number” 7 times to enable “developer options“
- Go back to Settings and now you can see “Developer Options” open it. turn on “USB Debugging” and hit OK to enable it
- Scroll down and find “Enable OEM unlock” and tap to enable it
- Now Download Minimal ADB and Fastboot and install and open
- Type “adb devices” and allow USB Debugging connection from the phone
- Now type “adb reboot bootloader” and you will see fastboot mode on the phone
Type “fastboot oem unlock” and hit enter
- after executing the above command you can see your phone will show like the image below. It Means you have Unlocked Bootloader!!!
Flashing TWRP on LG Aristo M210
- Again restart the phone in Fastboot Mode (adb reboot bootloader)
- Download LG M210 Root.zip and extract on desktop
- copy twrp.3.1.1-0_lv3.img to C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot and rename it as recovery.img
- Now type “fastboot flash recovery recovery.img“
- you have successfully flashed TWRP on LG Aristo M210
Flashing Super SU using TWRP
- Copy UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.82-20170528234214 and no-verity-opt-encrypt-6.0.zip in SD Card and insert SD CARD in the phone
- Power Off phone and restart in recovery mode.
- To do this Press and hold the vol down and power key. When the LG logo appears on the screen, release the power key for a second and hold it back again until you see the white Factory data reset screen. In the whole process keep holding the vol down key.
- when you see “factory reset data screen” tap on Yes, again Yes and you will see TWRP screen.
- Tap on Mount and Tick MicroSD
- Tap on install and select UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.82-20170528234214 and hit install and same for no-verity-opt-encrypt-6.0.zip
After that Reboot, your phone and you have successfully rooted your LG Aristo M210.
If you have any question regarding this topic comment below.