Infinity Team introduces Partition tool in CM2 MT2 to read/write or erase single partition. This is a Powerful tool when an expert wants to flash/erase a single partition and make the phone working. In this mode, Tool initializes partitions and makes them available as a list.
How to flash NVRAM using CM2MT2 Partition Tool
- First of all, Install MediaTek Drivers and Infinity CM2 MT2 Tool
- Restart PC once and open Tool
- Choose Extra > Memory Tool from top bar
- Click on “init Device” and connect powered off phone
- After connecting the phone you can see a list of partitions, find NVRAM Tick on it and double click on “WR FILE”
- select “nvram.bin” and click on open
- Right click and choose “write selected” to flash selected partition. After finished flashing click on “Close Session/Reboot” and disconnect phone.
In this way, You can erase/read/write a single partition.
There are some other functions as below
- Init GPT/PMT [Scatter]
- Init GPT/PMT [Scatter] With Resize
- Init Preloader
- Change File System EXT4 or F2FS