Here is an easy and quick solution for the “hydra dongle not Activated”. We will try to figure out why this problem comes after installing Hydra Dongle Setup or updating to a newer version or even installing any other program.
Why This Problem Comes
One of the major causes behind this problem is incompatible Smart card drivers or multiple drivers installed for the smart card. e can Fix this by just Reinstalling AlcorMicro Driver’s latest versions and uninstalling the older versions. Then Update by HUM Tool.
- Download and Install AlcorDriver184.108.40.206.zip smart card driver by setup.exe
- If the problem remains the same after installing AlcorMicro Drivers then Open Device Manager > Select USB Smart Card reader and click on Update driver
- Click on Browse my computer for drivers
- Now Click on “Let me pick from a list …“
- Select Alcor Micro USB Smart Card Reader from the list and click on next
- It will install the required drivers and Now You can use Hydra Tool without any difficulty.