CM2MTK Tool is a professional tool for Mediatek-based devices including Feature phones, smartphones, and MediaTek Tablets. You can Flash any MTK-supported device with this tool. You need Infinity Box or Infinity Dongle to run this software. MTK Tool setup from Infinity Team. Download Latest Setup 2024.
What is New in version 1.58a
Mediatek SP Platform:
- Flash Engine updated
- MT6572, MT6582: Secure Flash Engine Enabled
- Improved Secure Firmware Flashing support for MT67xx line
- New factory file types supported
- FixDL operation improved
- eMMC ReadOnly test improved
- Improved testing chasing, verification
- Enabled support for erased/damaged devices
- In case of an erased/damaged phone CM2 can now make forced test
- It is still safe and does NOT destroy phone firmware
The firmware reader engine updated
- New types supported
- Brand-specific changes
- New models included:
- SPUnlock, Repair Security, Reset Settings, Forensic, UserLocks etc.
Flashing: Support ONLY Signed Factory Firmware!
Do not need any more hold volume keys etc.
Firmwares for supported secure phones can be found on the support
- FlashLoaders package updated
- DRAM Init database updated. More new FlashTypes are supported.
- MT6573 and MT6575/MT6577 support has been broken. Fixed.
- Other changes and improvements at all
How to Flash MTK phones Using Infinity CM2MTK Module
All MTK Devices can be divided into 2 categories smartphones and bar phones(Keypad phones). smartphones are those which run on Android and have a touch screen and bar phones are keypad phones.
Getting Ready Flashing Environment
First of all Download MediaTek Drivers and install them. Download and Install the latest Setup version for the CM2MTK Module from the above download link. Always take a Backup before flashing.
To Fix VCRUNTIME140.dll Error Install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015
Flashing Keypad phones
To Flash bar phones or keypad phones, we select FP:Auto in the first window
Open Flash Tab Click on Bin to Load File. Select File and Click on Open
See Log Window if there is Load File OK then click on the Flash button. Turn off the phone pull the battery and reinsert. Now connect with a USB Cable. Flashing will start. After Flashing Completion plug out the USB Cable and Turn on the phone.
To Flash smrtphones choose SP:Auto in the First Settings Window
After that from the Flash window Tick on the left side for Scatter and then click on Scatter to load scatter-based Firmware. (Scatter is a TXT file which includes Partition Map Details)
on the Left side, in the Log window you can see “Ready to Flash” Now click on the Flash button and insert the USB cable to flash